What is true?

What is true?

Sunday 29 May 2011

Routine suxs

2186 messages! in my hotmail account,isn't it great? Well,is not.Maybe they were just propagandas,annoucements and so on.Doesn't matter anyway. Some months ago i lost a very important friendship that i had online,his name was Vittorio and he was one of the best guys i have ever met even if not  in person but he was amazing,we had so many things in common and it was great to chat with him and suddenly i couldn't see him again on facebook or msn,he just dissappeared and i was wondering if he was a real guy or maybe someone taking the profile of someone else because he had so many pictures of him with a lot of friends and also pics of himself and he speak italian and english perfectly,but thinking about it maybe he was a lier.I don't trust so easily in people but this guy marked my life somehow,even if he was a big fake lier.Anyway.Yesterday i saw Yanaira,my best friend and one of the best hardworkers i have ever seen,anywayz we went to  get some drinks and take a walk,it was such fun,free to talk about so many things in the long time we havent seen each other.We barely talk about guys,there are many more important things to do.Also,i'm thinking about study something new,more interesting like cooking in my free time. Now,is great that Yani has more free time.There is a great song of Missy Higgins "the sound of white",i want to make a karaoke of this song,it will be interesting,it is very  meaningful for me and i cannot say why,i save it to myself.Have a nice time everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

add

I like to take a time off sometimes

I like to take a time off sometimes

Total Pageviews